Learn More About Transparent Lace Wig
How To Install Transparent Lace Wig?
Learn More From Our Youtube Video:
How To Take Care Of Transparent Lace Wig?
High-quality transparent lace wig has been loved since its birth. It has a light lace that naturally shows the color of the scalp. The sheer lace closure is a boon for beginners, allowing you to make mistakes while still giving you a natural hairline. Taking care of a transparent lace wig can extend its life.
Wash Your Transparent Lace Wig
The Invisible transparent lace wig does not grow from the head, it lacks the moisture and grease of the natural scalp. Cleaning a transparent lace wig is mainly to wash the dust above.
- Before washing your wig, gently tease it out and remove all tangles.
- When washing transparent lace wigs, use an appropriate amount of water.
- Add some high-quality specialty shampoo, then stir and mix the water with the shampoo.
- Then drop your sheer lace wig into the water and pat it.
- Wash transparent lace wig for about a minute,
- Then remove the transparent lace wig from the shampoo. Wash with clean water.
Dry Your Transparent Lace Wig
- Remove the transparent lace front wig from the water and wrap the transparent front lace wig in a clean dry towel.
- Squeeze the water out of the transparent lace wig.
- Place the lace wig in completely dry natural air.
- Natural drying is the best way to dry. Try not to use a high-power hairdryer, high temperature will damage the health of transparent lace wig.
Maintain your transparent lace wig
- Dissolve a small amount of conditioner in water and stir evenly.
- Soak the wig for a few minutes to make it fully moisturized.
- Then take it out and dry it with a towel.
- You can take care of it after you wash it, so your hair will come back to life.
Wig tips for daily life
It's not hard to maintain and clean your wig; It just needs attention and tender care.
- It is recommended to wash your hair wig every 7 to 14 days.
- Direct sunlight fades the hair, so avoid storing your wig in the sun.
- Wearing a wig while sleeping can cause hair loss, breakage, and peeling. So try to keep the wig in a protective case when you sleep.
- After cleaning the wig, comb it with an iron comb. If you don't have that kind of comb, you can comb it with your fingers.
- Don't swim with a wig. Chlorine and chemicals in swimming pools can dry out hair and cause damage to wigs.
- When not in use, please put it in a dark place. Place it on a shelf or in a model's head to avoid tangles. Make sure your hair is completely dry before storage.